Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving

Moving is causing me to be way more emotional than I expected. I was so ready to go. "I'm going to the A, A." I finally start packing today and I realize I'm going to miss this place terribly. It's like are u serious. I'm leaving fo'real this time. I feel so in-between. Too big for where I am, but nervous about where your going. It's crazy! I'm not going to be ready at this going away party Friday. Seeing my family surrounding me like this is going to mess me up. I was teary eyed when I left church Sunday. That was my last Sunday for sometime. I probably will not be back home until 2007. I didn't have to go away to college, so it's like I'm going through emotional roller coaster now.

What's going on with your girl Beyonce? Have you seen the "Ring the Alarm" Video? I don't know what theme she is going for with the album, but these crazy movements, and quick scene changes in videos are confusing me. I like the sound though. She is being aggressive I like that.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Hopefully you will enjoy Atlanta as much as I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home