Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm back

A brother has went through. I promise, I went to hell with gasoline clothes on, but God gave me a peace of mind during the whole process. People kept asking me...how are you going to pull it off and what are you thinking, but I just wanted to let you all know I overcame everything that came my way. My faith has grown expoenentially. My character has been worked on and at the end of the day, I can say, it was good for me to suffer this summer. God has proven himself to me and I'm grateful.

What's been going on blogland? I'm schedule to move back to Atlanta, GA next week. Moving is so expensive. I will spend $2000 in no time flat. You have rent, pro-rated rent, utilities, food, etc. I really have been on the grind the pass few weeks, so my life has been pretty dull socially. I'm happy to be back and I plan on putting more effort in this blog of mine.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Clay said...

glad things are going good for you and goodluck on the move to atl

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous kennyking78 said...

Hey, welcome back!!!! I am glad to hear that you are well! Be safe during your move back to ATL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home