Thursday, July 13, 2006

60 statements

I'm holding on this week is proving to be the monster I expected. Going to bed at 4 and 5 am. I'm good though. I'll be back...this is a repost, but good stuff.

playing~freestyle by Joe Budden

1. I am an only child

2.I was born in 1983

3. I use to be conscious about being darkskin (this is a thing of the pass)

4.so much so, I stay in the house for like 2-3 weeks one summer (I was around 9)

5.I was a bully in elementary school. I was so terrible.

6.My mom transferred me in middle school and ppl tired to bully me (they couldn't move me much)

7. I've been the one of the most popular & best dressed persons in school

8.I've been the most hated in school (relates to number 6)

9.I had a temper out of this world (thank God I learned where to place/release that anger)

10.I stabbed my cousin and cause him to have lead poison

11. I use to love to fight

12. I haven't had a real fight since 8th grade (I whipped that boy @**...lol. He got one lick, when ppl were breaking it up. It's was ashame he was like 6'1 and had at least 50 lbs on me)

13.I'm 5'8

14.Some parts of my life I don't really discuss. I have yet to understand some of the periods of my life.

15.Even my closes friends think I'm mysterious and they know all of my business.

16.I use to go through small seasons of depression. (Those middle school & high school years were bananas)

17.Some people think I'm a nice guy

18.Some people think I'm confrontational

19.Some people think I'm shy

20.Some people think I'm a comedian (half of the time, I'm not trying to be funny)

21.I can be all of them.

22. Once people get to know me, they learn the thing they dis liked about me is the thing they enjoy the most.

23.I love to make people be direct with me.

24.You can't tell me nothing after getting a fresh hair cut ( I have one now)

25.I'm usually the cute one in the group (I may not be the most attractive pending what u like)

26.I think I have some narcissit moments (like my previous statement)

27.I have never drunk alcohol (well, outside of some sips of wine cooler when I was little)

28.My dad was an alcoholic. (Did I just type that)

29. I hate fake cockiness.

30.I love balanced people.

31.I can't take someone who is too much of anything

32. I smoked weed for the first time when I was 14

33.My first girlfriend took a terrible turn. (Drugs, sex, and shame)

34.I've learned some people don't want to be save.

35.I'm not the emotional type

36.I usually everyone's rock/counselor/confident

37.I hate being the good guy sometimes

38.I'm too much of a control freak to be the bad guy

39.One of my childhood friends was killed for $40 and two packs of black and mild

40.That was my reality check

41. I got saved when I was 15. I felt this tug from God since I was about 12.

42.I became spiritually unbalanced

43.I didn't listen to "secular music" for like 3 years

44.My life became church, school, and family (they weren't in church)

45.I've had some moments when I spoke propheticly

46.I had a rude awake when I was a senior in high school.

47.Everything about my spiritual life was called to question

48.I'm still not the same and some questions still remain

49.One of my best friend male got a little too "attached"

50.We didn't talk for a year

51.We are tight as ever now

52.I realize I had become too close to a friend.

53. After recognizing it it was shut down.

54.I hate and like attention.

55.Boy, can I be a slut in my mind.

56.I have a tendency to play stupid when I don't know how to respond to someone's advances.

57.I can be too cautious sometime

58.I think one of my co-workers want some

59.I was pushed on a bed by this co-worker

60.I desire to be open and let whatever love brings come. I'm afraid what may happen.

playing~"loving you"~Minnie R.

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I feel you on so many of these man.
We seem sort of alike...then it seems like we might sort of clash. either way I think I should maybe meet you.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger 2006 said...

thanks for the post enjoyed reading ur blog

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

I hope you calmed down a lot since your "humble" beginnings...LOL

good luck in ATL!!!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger DizYaBoy said...

i loved ur statements ... atlanta is da bomb man ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home