Sunday, June 25, 2006

Update (I'm doing just fine)

Okay, a brother was a bit frustrated on the last post, but now I'm 100%. Counseled/encouraged myself, read a chapter that was applicable to my situation and ran listening to my music. Before I knew it, the sun was shining again. It was just one of those days when it rains it pours. This weekend was productive. I was proud of all the work I completed. Thursday, was my jump start on a great weekend. I got my oil changed and my next one free (they didn't meet their guaranteed time frame). I felt like such a B**** for nailing them, but not enough to miss that free oil change. I also nailed my barber. If you are going to charge $15 this is going to look as close to perfect as possible. Don't you hate when a barber messes up your edge, because it only gets worse when they try to fix it. I don't even need to mention what a hair cut does for my swagger. I had not had one in like a month and a half. I even excerised. That's something I hate doing, but I was into Thursday. With all the drama that unfolded on Thursday, I was ready for my little business/personal trip this weekend. It was what the doctor ordered. I ate, worked, and laughed the whole time.

My phone is broke, so I have to get another one. I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to Atlanta and find my apartment. Does anyone know of any good apartments? My homie, PG and I are paying phone tag. She keeps her phone on silent. WHY??? Is it just me or does Kelly R. "In love with my ex (remix)" sound better than Beyonce new single?

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Ladynay said...

Let me hear the Kelly song and I'll get back to yah! Glad the sun came out for yah!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly said...

just passing through... i just got done with the apt. search. i went to Promove, and they did a nice job of helping me find what i was looking for. (i'm not sure where you want to live.) good luck!

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous kennyking78 said...

Wow... the weekend sounded like it was truly the bizness compared to Thursday. I am happy that you got yourself together.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ty said...

"The sun will come out..... tomorrow.." Sorry, I couldn't resist. Glad that things are looking up for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home