Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm just being me

In the Dell DJ:"holla at me"~DJ. Khaled

I have a tendency to get on people's nervous. Not in the agitating way, but because "you didn't do what I wanted you to do" way. I'm an only child, so the extra need for approval or fit in with my sibling(s) is missing for me. I do me. When I don't want to answer the phone, I don't. If it's important leave a message and I'll call you back at my connivance. I have one close friend who is quite demanding not only in time, but the need for you to follow his lead. I'm definitely the wrong brother for that. This is where I usually piss him off. I usually see everyone perspective and take it into consideration and provide my feedback that way. Intimidation factors don't work me, which is his tact he will employ. It usually pisses me off and causes conflict.

At this time, I have a few people how are whatever with me because I was having a good day and they wanted to give me information that wasn't positive. I was not pressed to get involved in the manner. I will get to that when I get to it. It's was not urgent. Plus, it would have messed up my whole vibe. When I went over all the information, I'm sure they didn't agree with my response. They wanted "What! I'm pissed off" and I wasn't, so why pretend? I thought some of the person concerns were valid, but their approach was terrible. I stated just that and I was done with it. Has anyone ran into this problem with friends?

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

Yes I have...quite often as a matter of fact with a friend who just lives in her own world and wonders why things are so fucked up for her.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ladynay said...

Goodness yes! Sometimes I am willing to go there with you, but when I am not willing, don't get mad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home