Monday, June 19, 2006

I find it hard to say

I find it hard to say:

  • I was at a Bar-B-Que this weekend and I found out that a girl I talked to was married. It made me feel idunno really, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling (nothing to dwell on, but an unpleasant surprise). I thought I would have received a wedding invitation or something.
  • I need some companionship. Where did this feeling come from..darn, darn, darn
  • Sometimes Christians are bigots
  • I should care more, but I don't ( I think my non-verbal expresses this well).
  • I was actually starting to heart you (you will never get the satisfaction).
  • You are a sorry m*****fu**** and you should resign. (I'm too compassionate).
  • Don't call me with more BS! (I'm on the verge)
  • You have f***ed up (I'm not going to state the obvious)
  • I have fantasize about doing that. (God help me!)

What are you finding hard to say?

5 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Rose said...

That some people get on my damn nerves. Thanks I needed to say that!

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

I'm finding it hard to say that I'm sorry to my best friend. Pride is a beast sometimes.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Ty said...

ditto to both the comments above.

@ mytruth - -
Is this what you meant when you posted to my blog that you were pissed off tonight?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ladynay said...

Finding it hard to say shut up why does it always have to be about YOU (to a few folks)

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous kennyking78 said...

I am finding it hard to say,"You drain all of my positive energy when we are around you", to my partner's friends for fear of hurting his feelings. Thanks for asking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home