Saturday, June 17, 2006

Aint no feeling like being free

Playing in the atmosphere:~"Do you know" by Donnie (you have to get his album)

Mood:Delightful!

I feel so good. Despite the fact I look how Christina M. must feel...BAD. {singing} I feel so so so good. Have you ever just let go of a bad habit (person or act)? If so, you know the release you feel. The habit is counter productive and it bears no fruit. When I realized I was doing it just because. It was like, I woke up..."why am I forcing this?" "It stops today." I don't know why Mr. Logic escaped me in this area. He usually sticks real close and the alarm goes off early without the option of pushing snooze.

In addition, I had a chance to talk to a friend. Confession is good for the soul. Just saying how you feel is freeing. Never underestimate the spoken word. There is a danger and a comfort with being transparent. Today, I experienced the comfort. Thanks friend

I was toiling with something...why do we pray? Outside of the reason you are suppose to. I don't like to practice useless rhetoric. God has a divine plan and what was meant to be will be, right? Then, another friend (I have great friends) says even God had to speak "let there be light" Yes, he could have willed it, but he spoken it. Me: "Hmm...great point!" "Well, I'm speaking life to some of my situations." Now, I will be a fool to think because I prayed things are going to fall out of the sky. I believe prayer open doors for us. Opportunities are afforded to us that we must actively look for "Faith without works is dead." Just food for thought

Playing~"Ye Yo" by Erykah Badu (one of her background singers does this roll in the live version that blows me)

My truth, my journey

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous kennyking78 said...

Speak it into existence? Hmm... I got something out of this... thanks.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Ty said...

Great post and yes I love Donnie's CD. I'll be glad if he releases another. Or maybe I should say, when he releases another CD. Speak it into existence.

I wish you joy, good health, creativity, love of self, respect of self, knowledge of self, success in your positive heart's desire, peace, power of forgiveness, wisdom and intrinisic love that will warm your soul.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Ladynay said...

Sometimes we have to actually talk things out for it to make since. Sometimes we may think we want something and when we talk about it firgure out we don't....

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger dancehard said...

A thought provoking post. I agree with you that God's plan for us is most likely already in place. Personally, prayer allows me to collect my thoughts, ask for clarity or help when I (or others I pray for) are stuck, and to give thanks and blessings when a part of the plan is accomplished.

Thanks for visiting my site, by the way!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Clay said...

Donnie didnt move me .... yeah, i know im picky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home