Monday, May 15, 2006

update

Darn it!! One of you bloggers have messed me up big time! Y'all can't give me all of that. My imagination has ran away from me. LAWD JESUS!

Mother day was nice, I celebrated with my mother on Friday. They were having this big dinner at our house on Sunday, so we celebrated early. The conversation went something like this on Friday.

Me:"okay, I don't have any money, so the best thing I can do for you is take you out to eat."

Mom:"It's the thought that counts. You could have gotten me a card."

Me:"Yeah, so y'all can talk about me later. Where do you want to go?"

We enjoyed ourselves this weekend. Everyone was enjoying themselves. My cousin turned 16 Sunday, so we celebrated that too. It was so interesting to see the different types of love. One guy is still in love with my aunt. They haven't been together for 16+ years, but he still wants here. He is willing to relocate and everything. She is like uummhhhmmm...they dated for like 7 years, but she is not giving him nothing now. I'm like dang. I think I'm going to blog about my aunts they are so much apart of who I am. When I saw my aunt I thought about Grey's Anatomy. They asked a question "scared or damaged" I thought that question was deep to ask someone. Most likely, we are both.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger chris said...

"scared or damaged" that is a deep question. i agree with u, i think we all are a little of both.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I like to think I am scarred and that will heal...I don't like to think i'm damaged. That means that part of me in no longer any good, to me or anyone else. That can't be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home