Wednesday, May 24, 2006

short vent

Playing~"Love It"-Bilal

You know people piss me off (some silly things):

  • Selfish bastards
  • People who play videos on their blog automatically
  • People who hold the door when you are a mile away, then you have to run to the door.
  • Someone who is always going through something and complain about it. SHUT UP!!!! WE ALL GOING THROUGH SOMETHING!
  • People who just don't have their stuff together all the way around. We all have opportunities, but darn!
  • Men who are mad at you b/c their girlfriend or friend likes you

Okay, I'm over it!!!! Just let it out real quick. What are you mad about?

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger chris said...

i like this post. i agree with everything you said, except the last one, can't relate.
nice writing.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous kennyking78 said...

I am mad about the war in Iraq! I am mad about people who speed up in traffic when they see you want to move into their lane (I am happy though when you both end up at the next light! hahaha). I am also mad about this "Works Cited" page I am working on for a college English essay.--- Thanks for the short vent! I needed that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home