Tuesday, May 09, 2006

quick update

I have had a blast! I have been enjoying family and friends all weekend long. I went to 3 graduation ceremonies; I'm so proud of my brothers. Cum Laude, Sigma Cum Laude, Outstanding student, Hall of Fame, etc. It was amazing! My home town will never be the same for me. My old friends are God knows where and the ones I acquired during college are leaving. Atlanta is where I will re-establish everything. I was quite the socialite this weekend. I was everywhere and my threads were hurting them all weekend long. "People wondering why I'm so fly"...lol.

There is always a fly in the oil! I have one issue that is hovering over me and I thought it would have been settled by now. Inspite of that, I have been having a grande time. I choose not to stress. What was meant to be will be! It's nothing I can do to make it better. I'm finally getting out of that mentality of "if I'm super good, I'm going to get divine favor". I still believe things work out better if you are in his will. However, God does what he wants to do and whatever he sees fit, that is what I will accept.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I glad you had a great weekend...hurry up and make it back to atlanta man.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

you have a smart family, man!!!

I hope you get well-adjusted to ATL...I am on my way down there.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Domite said...

Just pray his plan is your plan bro...Stay up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home