Thursday, May 18, 2006

My life

You know I hate when my life is in someone's hands other than my own. I hate the waiting to see if I'm worthy of your approval. Okay, I'm going to pull off that.

Please give me your feedback on the question I ask at the end of this post.

The celebration is now over. It's back to my usual life. I'm home (Florida) and I realize these people are still the same or have gotten worst.
Case 1:
I look in the MOST WANTED paper only to find my female cousin is in their for domestic violence with a deadly weapon. I'm like OMG!!! She has always been one of the extreme cases in my family when it comes to violence. Most of the women and the men in my family fought in their earlier years(~25 and younger), but I think she takes the cake. She did teach me how to carry blades and stuff like that, but I thought at the age of 27, she would be over it. I was wrong. Not only did they place her in the paper, she was on the news. I was like oh my goodness, this is the horrible.
Case 2
A girl we grew up with also is all over the news. This fool is stealing like nobody business. She was a little order than myself, so I know of her, but my cousin hung with her all the time. She has always stole, so this no surprise. The level of stealing she is doing is the surprise.

Everyone else is doing what they have always been doing. My favorite cousin(Thug Misses) is still her crazy self. I don't know why she referrs to herself as Thug misses, because there is little thug appeal to her. She has never fought anyone, quite, and she's not involved in any type of criminal activities. The boys lover her. She appears to be rather carefree when it comes to them though. Thus, someone is always ready to kick her butt over their crush or boyfriend, which the boys always deny their involvment with the other lady. Most recent encounter, this pass Saturday. She surprises a guy at his party and another girl shows up. She doesn't care, he isn't her boyfriend, but the guy makes the biggest makes. He kisses her and the girl who thinks she is his girlfriend throws a fit. She tells me the story and I'm rolling on Sunday.

Nothing is going on with me; I'm just relaxing and reading. I picked up The Pact, Song of Solomon, Your Blues Ain't Like Mine, and Uncle Tom's Children. Money is like a vapor, you see and then you don't. I may have to pick of some part-time job to cover everything.

Question Time:
What would you say if you best friend told you they loved you? However, they don't want to be with you in a sexual way. They love you and would like to be with you, but not really. They just don't want anyone else to have you. Strange, right...give me your feedback

8 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

That's a biggie man. But If I was in that position I wouldn't persue it. The friend has already expressed that they don't really want you. They are basicly saying if all my other options were up I would want to be with you. That's not good for either of the people involved. Plus you would deal with all of that and not even get the booty so it's a lose lose situation.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Rose said...

I would say she is lying. She wants you and wants to have sex but don't know how you would feel so she tells you half truths. Or, she is totally confused and may love you as a best friend and not umnderstand that you can love someone as a brother without sex.

Everybody has crazy relatives, you are not along....

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger mytruth said...

Rose, you might be right I don't know what to think of it.

1:I'm never anyone's second, third, or fourth choice.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger 2006 said...

She seems a little narcissistic by making such a demand. I could imagine her statements to you feel incestous because her expressed 'love' seems to go beyond friendship boundaries. I would address the comment to her and express how it made u feel. If you are unclear of what her intentions are, say it and ask for some clarity.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Dayrell said...

what's up homie?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I would call their ass crazy and forget that they ever said anything about loving me.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger chris said...

sometimes humans can be selfish like that.

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous PowerGirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home