Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I want to go back

Music: So Gone-Monica

Mood:Good (I really want to dance)

I want to go back y'all:

I want to go back to the days when we did not know what a bill was.

I want to go back to the days when our main concerns were how fly we were going to look on the first day of school.

I want to go back to the days when one of the first things I did in the summer was put my mom's 10 in' speakers and dance with my cousin(s)

I want to go back to the days when I did not feel the pressure of everyone's expectation.

I want to go back to the days when the choices I made little impact on my future.

I want to go back to the days when you and a friend had the "BIGGEST" fight and forgot about it in 30 mins.

I want to go back to the days when flirting was all it was.

I want to go back to the days when everyone else paid for everything.

I want to go back to the days when the biggest disappointed was people thinking your ideal to entertain everyone was stupid.

It's funny, when I had these days, I fantasize about my current age. Well, being grown aint all it's cracked up to be. I guess there is no happiness anywhere...lol. What do you want to go back to?

Playing:"Doormat"-Mint Condition

Why am I just starting to get productive at 11:00pm? Let me keeping going while the juices are flowing. Back to work!

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger djn said...

I want to dance too... but I'm at work in a boring office and I don't think dancing is acceptable...

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous PowerGirl said...

Your lines reflecting my emotions..
I am also facing the same days.. just wanna go back to the childhood and dance alot

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

It's crazy the things people want to get back to. I myself don't want to go back though. The past is behind me now and I wish it to stay that way. I now hope to move into the future and have an even better time...being grown isn't that bad....YOu just have to learn not tow worry so much you can not do more than you can do so don't stress it. Everthing always has a way of working itself out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home