Wednesday, April 26, 2006

playing-"solid as a rock" sizzla

I'm always living for tomorrow is starting to piss me off. It's a good thing to be prepared for the what ifs, but darn. If I keep doing that, I want experience anything in Atlanta. I have been increasing stand offish. I don't know what's going on with that. When I went out of town this weekend I was called out on it. I don't know what's going on with me.

playing -"because of you" Kelly Clarkson

I accepted the offer. They pushed us against the wall with the acceptance though. I really didn't appreciate that. I will let that be known. "It's that one person at your job that is this close to get their @** beat". I'm on that tip. These ppl are crazy as all get out. This chick ran up on me when I came down the elevator. I tried to calm her down, but she wanted to stick with the confrontation. I was telling my co-worker ealier that morning these ppl are crazy and from this moment on, I'm going to make examples out of people. She was number 1. She left humbled. I don't know why these people keep coming at me like that. I set myself up though. I usually let people know from the beginning to back up, but with this job I was trying to be the nice guy from Florida. That worked against me

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

Take it easy man don't worry so much everything is going to work out. Just let things happen.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

breathe easy, baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home