Monday, April 10, 2006

perplexed

playing "my wife and kids"

I hate that I have showed my face on here, I can't just talk about anything on here. I don't want to piss off someone I may know. I can't discuss anything concerning them even if it involves them. I can't even share my personal business, that's not theirs. With that being said, I'm going to talk about my surface/just below the service.

play~"They Reminisce over you"-C.L. smooth

I feel ashamed. I'm a grown man (22 y/0) and I don't know what I want to do career wise. This is ridiculous! I blame the school system and I'm being serious. I went to a research school (research 1 to be exact) and my major was business. Everyone knows any school with that ranking gives you little to no practical experience. I enrolled in a few shadow programs to help you figure out what you want to do. Everytime they couldn't find a business person for me. I ended up with a doctor one time. I'm thinking about enrolling into school again. Everyone knows how burntout I was concern school, so you know I'm in bad shape. I'm not a fan of the internship program I'm in. I'm like this can't be it; however, it just might be the thing that carries me over. All of my school activities involved program planning, so I thought maybe I should be an event planner or something like that, but I don't know how to get involved with something like that. I tried monster, which further confirmed I didn't know what I wanted to do.

playing~good times

Sex!!! Okay, everyone knows I'm waiting, right. Marriage is a sacred thing, but this is not working. You know you don't suppose to do anything. Kissing passes, but anything beyond that, you are setting yourself up to fail. FREAK THIS!!!!! This sex thing entails so much. Yeah, I can't even go there.

I haven't been to church in a month. I work on Sunday's now. I need to go somewhere. If it's just for the fellowship.

Playing "Everyday I'm hustlin'" Rick Ross

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

You don't have to have it all figured out at 22. Just sit back and ask yourself what you really want from life. It will come. Oh and if you are intrested in going into event planning you want to be a Hospitality management major.


Oh and sex can be very overated at times...dont give in. I'm going to blog on that later so look for it.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

so much for the freedom of self-expression, right??? I feel the same way you do...there are so many posts I want to write about things but I don't want to step on toes of some people I may care about...sucks!

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Don't rush. You have time to test and try out all kinds of things. I wished I had.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

Hey - sorry to hear what's going on with you. Well, actually I'm not. It's okay to be where you are - just don't stay there. Here's a good word of wisdom, whatever you want the most of out of life, you've got to put that much into it. Stay encouraged!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sepia_Dreams said...

I DEFINITELY hear you. We are in the same place. I have never been this lost. Graduation looms, and you feel like you just have to do something credible. It'll pass. You are brilliant and have gotten this far. Let your words be like your character. STRONG!!! don't censor yourself, because trust me, when it comes to you, no one else will. And lastly SEX IS FOR THE BIRDS. Extremely overrated and waiting is well worth it I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home