Monday, April 17, 2006

life

"Surprise"
I went out a few nights ago and I won't forget this night. It was with someone I least expected. Wait, let me clean that up. I was expecting to meet up with him because I haven't seem him in awhile, but I wasn't expecting to enjoy him like I did. I think I make them a little insecure. He put words in my mouth. He finds my lack of experience and "liberation" funny. Everything about me is funny to him. I'm like this is me. I'm about tired of you laughing at me. Apparently, I come across stand offish. I give off that I don't trust you vibe. If you say so....uumm, maybe. It was good catching up.

Playing~"Love" Musiq

"Things aren't what they seem"
I have been beating myself up lately about my current. Techincally, I'm an intern. I will see if I'm full hire this week. We have our evals Tuesday. I still felt crummy about this whole situation. I'm like I deserve better. what that is? I don't know. We already discuss that. Anyway, I was comparing myself to one of my friends, which I always advise people to never do (I have a saying I go by and all. It's easier to give advice sometime). I'm thinking she is living it up with this job. I knew her location sucked, but "she has it going on". I couldn't have been more wrong. She has been battling depression and everything. Once again never compare! Everyone has their own cross to carry.

Edit:
I got an offer. I want to negotiate. I don't know how good my leverge is?

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I'm glad things are going well for you man. I'm happy that you are enjoying yourself more.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger DizYaBoy said...

yeah man ... i'd agree

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Rose said...

You are right, never compare because we don't know anyone elses' trials and tribulations..negiotiate.....

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

you know the saying "a closed mouth doesn't get fed"...you have not because you ask not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home