Monday, March 13, 2006

WHAT!

Playing"Never gonna let you go"-Faith Evans

Mood: refreshed (took a nap)

Where do I start? First day at work....LAWD HAVE MERCY! I'm looking dumb in the face. If you tell me 40 hours a week, that means 9-5 M-F. Well, these sons of a guns include weekends in the 40 hours...wtbleep. My friends are schedule to come this weekend and we were suppose to take over the city. They will be on their own most of the time, these people have me working. I haven't told them yet, they are going to flip. THIS IS PURE EVIL! How am I suppose to enjoy the A and I'm working all type of funky hours. I expected to work some strange hours sometimes, but not often. The other intern was freaked out too. Well, this schedule is just random as all get out. I got something for that though....my resume will be going out soon.

Okay, I'm having an issue. What's going on with married folks? I know two of my friends who are dealing with a married person. They are backing off, because it is clearly going in the wrong direction. Heck, I could end up in the same situation if I'm not carefully. However, I refuse to be tacky, I know how to ignore people. MARRIED FOLK GET IT TOGETHER!

There has to be a wal-mart here. I can't keep going to Morrow, Ga to get my low prices. What is this all about? Someone help me out! The social scene in Atlanta.....where is it? I don't know where to go or nothing. HELP! Well, I've learned about a few food places from a blogger, but I want to know about the poetry, comedy clubs...can a brother get a grown and sexy lounge spot.

My lunch date stood me up. She didn't even call me back when I called. That's weird because she is usually the one who hits me up. Just when I thought I was winning. Alright folks (well, whomever reads now...my readship has hit a all time low.)

"You got me waiting"~Fantasia

5 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Check out brownsoul blog. She is in Alanta too. Maybe she can hook you up to some places. I don't know what is going on with married folks either. They are tripping lately!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

Geesh, they have you working weekends? On your first week? That bites!

I agree, married folks are a trip. Matrimony has become a joke, but then again so has religion. Marriage is biblical, and many folks nowadays don't even take religion seriously, so I guess it's to be expected that marriage won't be taken seriously either anymore.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

it seems like those married folks fall into the 50%...you know what I mean.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger mytruth said...

No, I don't professor...please explain

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Domite said...

Dude your readers aren't fewer than mine...I might as well have retired from blogging, but I don't think the world can get enough Domite and my stories must be told. Needless to say I'm blogging again, Audio, and visual...As we all know you can't write a blog without reading them.

Get used to working crazy hours, and remember out of college NOTHING will suit your tastes you must adjust.

Let the women come to you bruh...A lil hard to get goes a long way.

Be well God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home