Monday, March 20, 2006

Things that make u go hhhmmm

Now Playing~"Just Mary"-Mary J. blige

Everyone who knows me, know that I am pretty accepting of everyone. Do you for Christ sake! That doesn't mean I'm going to be in your corner, but it does mean that I feel like you can express yourself without me trying to change that. I said all that to give you all this story.

"Where I am from if you are like that you don't tell anyone."
This guy who I had to work with made that comment about the gay males in Atlanta. I myself haven't really been out much, but it does seem to be more homosexuality here across the board. I original thought he made this comment because of his religious beliefs. He made mention of a singles conference a few times before he made that comment. When he said this I must admit I was a bit taken back, because he did fit several stereotypes of a gay male (I use the word stereotype purposefully). stereotypes such as using his hands to talk, adding an s to just about everything, limp wrist. He was like Tyler Perry in character (don't get distracted I know ppl have opinions about him). Well, my original thought of it being a religion issue was shot down when I heard this.

"They both want to do it, but they want me involved"
He was referring to a threesome. I was like WHAT! This guy just came from a singles conference and he is talking about having a threesome. Grant we all have experience a moment of temptation after church. Shoot while you were in church, but I'm sure we shot it down. Well, some of us anyway. Okay, back to my point, he just bashed gay people, but he is talking about threesomes and carrying on. It doesn't stop there

"I go to strip clubs for the music"
WHAT! He knows the strip clubs in Atlanta very well per his words. I'm sorry if you every catch me in a strip club(u won't), I'm not there for the music. I'm there to see the dancers dance. There is a lot of stuff to be said here, but I must move on because guess what there is more.

"I can't wait until I get off so I can get me something to drink"
You guessed it folks, he isn't talking about kool-aid. He is talking about alcohol. This border alcoholism to me. Why? It was like 11am. "You can drink if it's after 12pm anywhere in the world." In his defense he doesn't drink every day per his words.

"Judge not unless you be judge in the same manner" Okay, folks give me your feedback on this gentlemen. I have a few opinions here, but I want yours.

*I'm writing my post several days ahead and publishing them later.* Work is terrible, this schedule is not allowing me to explore the city really.

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

I don't know what to say about him. But we all know he's not going to the strip club for the music...you can download music at home.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Clay said...

the straights can be stupid - but the wannabe straights can be so fuckin vapid and foolish that it is irritating ... obviously he wants the comfort of a man and speaking his pseudo prophecies (sp) in public he feels like he can change that

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

isn't it hilarious when people don't think about what comes out of their mouths?

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

all I can say is HHmmmmmmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home