Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Never satisfied

"My truth this is it...what is your problem"-reality check (my friend)

I know I just made this post about being content, but this week and some parts of last week. I was like what the bleep. After having that internal frustration that you generate within your mind because a fallacy that you create is not coming true. I think my major problem is I brought into the illusion. The more you experience, the more you realize nobody or nothing owes you anything. Even if you feel like you do everything right. Stuff happens right?

Sometimes you have to realize you are blessed. I wanted to move to Atlanta, Ga, but I won't come without a job. Well, I have both and guess what. I had complaints. I'm subleasing and I'm hating the place. The location is awesome, but the place arrgghh. I got a job. It's not ideal, so I was pissed about that. I was like I hate it! I can't have fun because I'm people challenged (only know a few people and they don't know nothing) and I keep getting lost. I was getting frustrate with my answered prayer. Then, I realize I needed to shut up! I'm blessed! In everything give thanks

Ran into an old associate and I had a great time. He is a riot. I enjoyed myself. The universe will bring whatever you want to you. You want to be pissed about everything, it will give you more things to be pissed about and vice versa

Playing~"under the bridge"-Red Hot Chilli Peppers

3 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Rose said...

So glad that things are looking up and that you had fun with your friend. You are right about getting back what you put into the universe.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Domite said...

Good post dude I agree about you get out what you put in...

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Charles X said...

interesting philosophy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home