Friday, February 24, 2006

Rant

Darn, Darn, Darn
Playing~"What's your fantasy"-Ludacris

This is really not helping me right now. I could just yell!!! Okay, let's skip that song

My freakin' car is killin' me. Toyota must be crazy if they think I'm going to give them ~1000. These people on that Whitney $h**. A $1000 worth of recommendation for your car is a definitely a damper. Talking about putting a damper on things. On to more pressing rants...I need to go on a date or something. I need something new. I can't go on a date now. No freakin' money!!!! Money is a major issue around these parts! More and more am I becoming a cynic. I definitely have a pretty strong grip on the self-discipline part, which I appreciate, but I just need to lose control. Atlanta just might be what the doctor ordered. A week from now I will be there. I think I'm going to be disappointed, but we will see. I realize that you can't go anywhere expecting a BIG diffference if you are the same, so I need to get out. Any suggestion for my first social event. Oh I don't go to clubs. Okay, I'm off of the rant. What are you pissed about?

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Surprisingly, I'm not really pissed right now, LOL! I'm just tired and have a lot to do. My only demand is to be able to relax more. I'm a workaholic so I guess that's my own fault. But I am addicted to my career so resting is hard for me to do. It's good to rant though. Everyone needs to vent sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home