Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pass Weekend (long, but give me your feedback)

"Without a Vision the people perish"-somewhere in the book of Proverbs

Playing~"Between the sheets" Isley Brothers

All of the activities and nothing(fashion show, step show, concerts (one w/ common...I could have had V.I.P., after parties). I didn't participate in much of these activities. I'm such a disappointment!

Well, Friday I went to the fashion, which was very good. I supported a bruh! After the show, I went home, then choose to go to one of my friend's house to use their wireless internet and talk. I busted contradiction (that will be their name)! I'm trying to keep two of my friends from committing adultry (Those sluts...that's a joke)! They have convinced themselves that they are cool and they are just friends with possible adulator. LIES! There is some attraction there and both of you feed into it. I bring them back to reality. I am my truth!

Playing~"Come and talk to me"-Jodeci

Saturday, phone ringing off the hook. Brothers from out of town are trying to secure a place for them to lay their head. I'm not available this time my friends. I'm staying at home and Ms. 227(mom) isn't having it. I was in those moods when I didn't feel like messing with people. I felt like I had missed out on something from the previous moment. From time to time, my committment to my faith leaves me on the outside. I don't drink, go to clubs, and I'm always mindful of my behavior. Sometimes I just want to get crunk. Not to drink (well rarely), but just dance, act out, do what I feel (whatever that entitles). So I was a little salty and didn't feel like getting dress and socializing. I stayed home all day. Went out to get a pizza at 11pm. By the way, Sigmas and Deltas won the step show.

playing~"Body Rock"-Purple Ribbion

Sunday, church which was blah. I wasn't on it! However, I try to get a nugget every service. I got a little something, something during worship. Plus, it was re-emphasized on how important it is to have a vision. The question is, do you have a vision? If not, maybe that's why you aren't that motivated. If so, give me that. I went back to church that night. Visited my mom church and to my disbelieve it was fire. Very good point made...your mind determines your direction, but your emotions determine your will. I was like that is very good. It so important to make sure your emotions don't control you. I'm pretty good and keeping that together.

Sex
Have you ever not been horny, but had an intense sexual feeling, but it's not horniness. I dare to say it surpasses it. It's like this primitive, animalistic lust/desire. Please, don't try to make me feel crazy. I talked to one of my friends about it and they knew exactly what I was talking about. Give me your feedback

5 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

I feel you on the deep desire...I know exactly what you mean. It's like an unscratchable(if that's a word) itch.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Yeah I totally feel you and know what you mean.. Its almost like you want to be intimate but really dont have the desire to go with it.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger "N" Search of Ecstasy said...

I can relate to what you are saying and no, you are definitely not crazy. The feeling "what ever you want to call it" is definitely real.

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I have to admit that there have been times when I let my emotions control me and I was definitely out of control.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

Yep. Intense sexual feelings are possible without being horny. You're not alone on that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home