Monday, February 06, 2006

My first time

There is a first time for everything......

Playing "crusin' together"~ Smokie Robinson

My first sex party
I wasn't ready for this. I'm like what in the world is going on and how did this happen. Of course, I wasn't involved in any of the debauchery that took place. It was on the same floor of my hotel room. I was like these ppl are paying a lot of money to have a screw. They paid at least $120 and I'm thinking they spent more. I was in the hotel room a few doors down. I kept hearing groups of men and women (mostly men) coming onto our floor and to the same room. Thought it was a little weird, but I ignored it. Thinking family members are visiting. Well, around 3 or 4 am one of the ladies got a little upset. She decides to come outside and yell at this man. "Why are you walking butt @** naked with her?" At this point, I'm mad b/c I've been hearing the commotion for some time now. I wanted to walk out there and tell the lady to get over it, there seems to be a lot of bleep in the room for you, shut up.

Counseling
Yep, I'm officially a nutt case....lol. Actually, I went there ran into a few ppl I knew, that was funny and awkwared. I wanted to say, you're crazy too. I thought I was alone. I don't think that would have been protocol. I had my session with the thearpist and she was a bit taken way. I gave her all the answer, which I already knew I would, but I just wanted the confirmation. My purpose of going there was to get some affirmation on many of things that took place the last year and a half. I had taken myself through the healing process. In spite of my revelations she was a great encourager and spoke to me on a personal level. The thearpist in her left once she notice I had covered mostly everything. She gave me some additional advice and we almost had church in her office. It felt like I was talking to one of my friends about my spiritual life. I did not touch on my sometimes anti-social issue. I kinda forgot. It's not that big of a deal. Everyone thinks I'm this social person, but I'm really not. I don't do must ppl. Their personalities are either too much or too little. Where are the balance ppl at? It think it's my mindset and my age group. The thearpist thought I was quite mature and honest. I think that shocked her (my honesty made her laugh a few times). Yeah, that has to be my problem with my social issue. I'm just ahead of my time in my age group. I'm also big on me, which can come across as moody. I like to be alone w/ my thoughts often. My close friends are either very mature (they're married and established in a sense) or older like 26. I'm 22 years of age.

Extra:
I have been travelling up a storm. Atlanta, tampa, and home twice. All that in a weekend. Craziness.

Good news I found the place I will be staying. I took the sublease I talked about, so I'm free from everything when I'm done with the job, if I don't get it. It's also very cheap. Bad news: I hate it! That's all that I can say. It's VERY small, the build is not up to par. I feel like I stay in some hood in New York. The building is super tall, many apartments...just like the projects. However, the area i'm in is good/decent. I'm like 10 mins. from downtown.

7 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

Hey, Hey, Hey - don't be talking 'bout NYC apartments & neighborhoods. BTW, I love smokey robinson - you got some good taste in music!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger poetically inclined said...

Hey, just checking out your blog again. Man I wish I could travel that much in a week-end. So you're a little 'touched' too huh? (lol)
Good luck w/your move & the job

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Accomplice said...

i was like omg when i saw sex party!

but, i need a tele-session with your therapist to get myself together too!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

interesting stories...I almost thought you were in the party yourself before I read the paragraph.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Da Jardin said...

Great...love the play on situations...

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL, were all nutt cases

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger KneeDeep said...

humm, sex party on your hotel floor?
KD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home