Monday, January 09, 2006

What are you thinking?

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

This verse is sooo true! A lot of negative thoughts come into our minds, but they are easily dismissed - pushed aside. However, if a thought gets in your heart it becomes who you are. If in you're heart you are successful, you are. If in you're heart you are defeated, you are. If in you're heart you are ugly you are. We all have meet people who may not have thought were attractive and/or successful, but in their heart they believe they were or vice-versa. And as far as they are concern, they are attractive and/or successful. At the end of the day, your thoughts are the only ones that matter. What's in your heart?

Vainty, Vainty....all is vanity
I need the bloggers help. I cut my head bald once and I'm thinking about doing it again. Let me know what you think. Some of my friends almost rebuke me when I mention doing it again and some are like you should cut it again. The quality of the bald picture is not that great, but give me your feedback.


12 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger Accomplice said...

both are cute, i prefer the one with hair though.

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

What you are saying here is so, so true. If it's in your heart then it is so.Just like you are able to speak things into existance. I believe that wholeheartedly that's why I always try to stay positive.

I like the pic. with the low cut.

BTW thanx for the comment, I need all the prayer I can get.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Papi said...

"You are as you think." This is a very important concept in self esteem. So many times we go through life living in response to the social programming that we absorb from our upbringing and surroundings, and what we think of ourselves begins to affect who we are. I really likes this post alot.

As for your hair, I like both pictures u kinda cute in both of them but um.. i do like a lil something to play with so I have to go with the 2nd one (in the blue shirt). :D

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger chele said...

I like this verse too ... you really have to believe in the power of your thoughts in order to go with it.

As far as the hair ... go with the baldy.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sunshine said...

I like your quote. Very thought provoking. Something I've always believed but don't think about it as much as I'd like.

So, it is true. You are what you think. And the problem with that is people have a tendency to change their minds quite often. This can create confusion because with each thought you create yourself into something else. This slows down the process of enlightenment and evolution. And I've been told that the secret of the masters is to keep choosing the same things.

I like the low cut.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sunshine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger *Madosi said...

i say do what you must for you to be happy.

want to cut your hair, then go forit!

As promised, new blog name, new look and even new profile pic … check it out: http://thisismemadosi.blogspot.com/

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

I'm undecided because both look nice. I would say to keep the hair.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger G. Cornelius Harris said...

Keep the hair...I'll keep you posted

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Troy N. said...

A low ceaser cut or 'hair' is what's in now but you do look good either way.
The most attractive men of color always look clean cut, neat, sharp and that, as you already know, begins and ends with soap and water and education.
Don't doubt yourself; LIVE!

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

You look nice either way, even though I do have a thing for bald men ;)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger D-Place said...

This is the only time that I've seen you, but I can tell you this. Not everyone can wear a bald head, You can!! Very attractive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home