Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Should have known better

"Went to the edge of the ledge, but I didn't jump you can't hold a [man] down."-Mary J. Blige "Good woman down"

Playing-that song

It's a new year! Same crap, different year, different attitude...a positive perception can help a whole lot. Don't you hate when things are out of your control, but you are dependent on it. Wrench has been through in my plans, DARN! I'm really pissed and uncertain now. This can't be the start of a new year, not already. Well, this carried over from last year. I've been told that the process goes like this: promise, problem, provision (that was in a sermon). I have obtain the previous two, but I'm waiting on the latter one. I'm a little salty about this whole predicament, but like I stated in previous post this year is "after the storm." I shall conquer and prevail with God's help. Man, I need to seek him for all of these major decisions that are coming up. More praying, less venting

New Addition to the blog; it's called question.

Question: Do you think there is the "ONE" or do you think love is what you make and whom you make it with?

Playing: "Take me as I am" Mary J. Blige

I've been give Mary some plugs on here, but she kinda took me back on this album. It's a little My life with some vocal and spiritual growth.

6 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Domite said...

In my experience every ONE is the "ONE" until they or you fuck up. Just keep a clear head and all of yoru experiences (and a LOT of God's grace)will culminate in making you ready for "THE ONE"

Happy NY

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger G. Cornelius Harris said...

I think there is The One for everbody...But sometimes we do't find them...I'll keep you posted

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

Um, yea the "one" definitely exists - and it's also what we make of it. It's predestination of sorts...

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Suezette b.k.a. Mz.Black Geisha said...

Happy New Year Dawlin!!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger lady in satin said...

I believe in the "one"!!!! =)

He hasn't found me yet though....

;-)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger YAZMAR said...

Mary is my girl--We bot seem to enjoy her a lot....Hmmm do I know u from another board..lmao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home