Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Reading rocks my socks...lol

Bloggers, I am soliciting you alls help again. I want to keep my brain a little active and enjoy myself at the same time. Surfing the net is getting a little old, so I am looking for some new books. Please give me a list of books that were motivtional, inspiring, self help or flat out good reads. Please keep the list under 5 books a blogger.

I want to thank everyone that reads and gives me feedback. Some of y'all have even adopted a brother...don't I feel special! Can you believe I can't see my grades or transcript b/c I owe the school .11 cent. I need to know that my graduation was official. I know I was suppose to give some really good updates, but the information is old now and would take up to much space, so I opt not to do it. However, I will give a real post sometime this week, which may highlight some of the updates.

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Sunshine said...

Conversations With God books 1 & 2
Donald Neale Walsh
These books were really helpful to me and I find that even if you don't believe the author actually spoke with God, the book makes a lot of sense.

A Woman's Worth - I forget who the author is.

The Coldest Winter Ever - Sister Souljah
although you may have read this already, it's a book that you can read over and over and never get tired of.

100 Amazing Facts about the Negro -
JA Rogers
Very informative and includes proof. I try to get everyone to read this book.

Fight the Power - Chuck D.
Although he includes a hoax speech made by Willie Lynch, it's still a good read.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

Congratulations on you graduation!

I would suggest reading:

A Fierce Little tragedy by Dr. Herman Stark.

It's philosophy read, but with witty humor and a fictional storyline to it.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

hmmmm...I've been slacking on my reading, but lemme think of something...

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Backroom Confessions by me, Stepping Stones to Success,(self-help)by Lydia M. Douglas, Bible.. Have a Merry Christmas

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger mytruth said...

Thanks and keep the books flowing. Professor...u must do better. What is that about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home