Friday, December 23, 2005

"I love you and this shit is urgent like a motherfucker" Tell me what movie that is from

Today, I received some information that hasn't been so disappointing, painful, poignant. However, I'm still standing with a leveled head and that's where I will remain. To deny the emotions that I feel would be insane, but I can't embrace them. I don't know how wise this is. One thing my fater death taught me is, you must grief and do it properly. I'm still learning how to do this. I won't let myself get emotional even though I should, it would be too much for me right now. It would bring about acute pain. I have no more words........the irony of life says it all. I'll be back real soon


Tracy Chapman

I know I may be wishing On a world That may never be But I’ll keep on wishing
No matter how hopeless Or foolish It may seem I’ll keep on wishing
I’ll toss my coins in the fountain Look for clovers in grassy lawns Search for shooting stars in the night Cross my fingers and dream on I know I may be dreaming Of a world
Far from present day reality But I’ll keep on dreaming
No matter how unrealistic Or naive It may seem always keep dreaming

And toss your coins in the fountain Look for clovers in grassy lawns Search for shooting stars in the night Cross your fingers and dream on We must always be thinking Of a world As a place of infinite possibilities

And always keep thinking No matter how hopeless Or foolishIt may seem Always keep thinking And toss our coins in the fountain Look for clovers in grassy lawns Search for shooting stars in the night Cross our fingers and dream on I’ll keep on wishing We must always keep dreaming Of a world

With equality and justice Thinking There could be a world Without poverty and sickness Wishing Of a world Without hunger and homelessness DreamingOf a world Where all people live in peace DreamingOf a world Dreaming On a world

Enjoy your holidays!

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger lady in satin said...

LOVE JONES!!!!!!!!! My favorite movie of all time!!


P.S. Merry Christmas!! =)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger mytruth said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!! That is my favorite movie too...ppl really missed it. They need to go back and watch it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home