Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gifts

Hey, I'm still going to post that detail blog full of updates, but I'm not in the mood right now. I'm feeling rather blah. There are very few times when music can't express my mood and this is one of them. I do need you all help. If you were graduating what would u all want for graduation? I don't know what to ask for. Everyone keeps asking me and I'm like I really don't know. Anyway, give me some reasonable (under $200, definitely not over $400) gifts you would want for graduation.

8 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

All I would ask for is money. You have to be broke if you're a college graduate. :-)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I'd want the $200, that way there would be no returns. Other than that, I'd want an iPod.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

iPOD's always rule! Either that or um...I guess just the cash!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger ReddMann said...

Money Money Money... after graduation getting on your feet, starting a new job, moving to a new spot or city... all requires money

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger sonyared said...

How about $199 bucks..LOL(just kidding) But seriously I would want money especially since you will be out on your own.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

I would ask for a nice digital camera, a $200 Best Buy gift card, a gift certificate at a place where you can buy a nice suit for work or social events, etc.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i agree with the other folx...when i graduated..all i wanted and just about all i got was money....that's the perfect gift!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

maybe a couple of your favorite books to get you motivated?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home