Thursday, November 10, 2005

Why

Why? Why? Why?

Why are we contradictions?

The more you learn about someone, the lamer (I don't think that's a word) they become?

Why is it harder to believe as you grow older?

Why are people slippin' on their bloggin'? Maybe they are actually livin'

Why is crap so easy to say, but super hard to implement?

Why when you don't want someone their available?

Why when you want them, their not available?

Why am I trying figure out a plan B, if my graduate doesn't work?

Why am I not going back, if I don't graduate...I'm working.

Why do real people have a hard time?

Why is my graduate date in jeopardy?

Why am I at a lost for words, thoughts, etc?

Why don't I want to believe in God?

Why is that the source of my joy, stability, etc?

WHY?

9 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

Keep your head up. Everything will work out :) Let us know what happens.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Suezette b.k.a. Mz.Black Geisha said...

Hmmm....sometimes the fun part is discovering why....and other times its just living and not wondering why...

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Cymple said...

Suezette made a good point. Scratch whatever I was gonna write! lol

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Rose said...

These are good. I will eventually do some random thoughts...

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Icey said...

Don't worry about things you can't control; the things that you can control...control them.

There will always be an obstacle, no matter how well you plan for it or how things fall into place, there will always be something or someone to discourage you from doing what you know or even think is best for you.

Do you. Be tru to yourself and your goals and all will work out for the greater good!

Thanbks for visiting my spot!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

I would be interested in ur next post to try and answer those questions. hmmm....

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger sonyared said...

I hear you on the available and not available part..scandalous!..LOL good post

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

It's good to ask these kinda questions...
I guess it's wisdom to realize that there are some things that'll never be answered.

In this life we can hold on to the absolutes and ride out all the rest.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Reg said...

I don't know.

Me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home