Sunday, September 25, 2005

Random

I feel like being a h*e. This is bad, I know...what's wrong with me? It's in my DNA, it's not my fault. A lot of the men in my family are h*oes. Of course, my being who I am, I will not indulge in any sort of debauchery. I just feel...idunno. I Couldn't be whorish anyway...my body is too precious to me. Your body is a temple folks.

I have so much junk to do (3 test; 1 Monday, 2 Tuesday) and I don't feel like doing anything. I got a lot done yesterday, but there is so much more to do.

Why don't I feel the need to be needed like my other friends? Darn, me for being this independent/self reliant person.

Why can't I be that vulnerable person? Arrghh

What is the theme song for cold case?

I have to graduate, but I'm just not feeling school. Haven't since last year, so why am I continuing...b/c I'm the golden child. I'm the promise

Why am I not motivated to seek out post-graduate jobs....LAWD! So much to do so little time.

Something has taken my zeal. I think it has something to do my personality. I feel the need to be tough. No time for mourning, pitty, any of that emotional stuff. When stuff really hits me and I want to run away, I stand right there and take everything in stride. I dare not show fear or any of that emotional stuff. I think that tough crap has worn me down. I need a darn retreat. Even though that is not what I need...I need something to revive my spirits. Somebody/thing that brings a new prospective, feeling...just something new.

Okay, I got to study fo'real. I got to graduate!

12 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Don't give up school. You are too close and when people quit, many never return.. Seek out your campus doctor and maybe take a short break away from school like a week...

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger gramyactress@21 said...

Yeah you body is a temple. treat it like gold. becare who you let have some because it can be misused. with the school. so online so you can go at your own pace. you a going through some things. whenever you want to laugh you know where to go. Me. breathe before you go.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger lady in satin said...

Inspiration.

It's a wonderful thing. I'm the type of person that doesn't get caught in the the hype of things. I'm cool...I'm calm...and I'm always laid back and observing things. Celebrities and famous people are something I really didn't care about. I wouldn't swoon over a celebrity. Why not? Because they are people, just like me...flawed in every way possible. Its just that they have a talent that they have capitalized on and it made them well known. Hell...if thats the case, anyone can be famous, right?

Anyway...my point. I admire quite a few recording artists in the music industry, but there is no artists that touches me, that reaches me, that penetrates the depths of my soul and spirit like Amel Larrieux. She's real...she's raw....she makes you think....she questions your motives...she challenges your thought processes and what you hold to high esteem in your life. She makes you want to strive to be the best YOU that you can be, and she'll tell you things like "Keep Trying" and "Believe in love." This woman is truly phenomenal, and I recommend that if you don't know who she is, and you never heard her music, please....get connected. I never get excited over recording artists, but this phenomenal woman gets me so excited, about life, about me and about love and all things positive.

So please...check her out and see if she doesn't give you a rejuvenated outlook on life.

www.amellarrieux.com

www.amelfans.com

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger No_the_game said...

Even though I hold Masters Degree I will tell you one thing school is not everything but knowledge is. But U have to graduated from high school. if u know what I mean. Do what you need to do to graduate. School is overrated in out society. Knowledge is underestimated. Seek knowledge bot schooling unless u want to be specialized such as a doc or lawyer

Luv,
Nothegame

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Liber8Lyph said...

I never really was a common viewer of your page. But now i will be. You have a lot to say and we have a lot in common. Keep your head up pimp! The world is yours.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Brother `EDEN Douglas said...

Thanks for stopping by.., Do consider reading THE CALL amongst your many studies and tests!! Change is inevitable and embracing the newness of each day is a skill that we acquire, but aren't necessarily born with. Lighten up on yourself and just like you're 'studying' to graduate school.., life has a series of tests for you, too. How are you doing with those?

BePEACE...

BD

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

Good luck w/the tests!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger carlos9thaddeus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Domite said...

The most important thing I took away from college was not my education, but the experiences that made me an independent thinker and not someone who was wrapped up in the who I dated/Fucked. I just learned to enjoy my solitude. Senioritis comes and goes my friend, and trust me its even worse if you take a 5th victory lap...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Deirdre said...

That's right get that study on baby...You know this is like "listing"

My boy Teej got us all hooked on it:)

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

Good luck with your tests this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home