Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bring me down...not possible!

I always knew that one day They'd try to bring me down, one day, they tried to bring me down Always knew that one day, they'd try to bring me down, way down

You see, if you evern wanted to ever be anything There'd always be somebody that shoot down any dream There'll always be haters, that's the way it is Hater niggaz marry hater bitches and have hater kids But they gon' have to take my life 'fore they take my drive

Why you come here, I bet it only it was forget to get ya What kind of dream we found, see I'm often at your cross way forgetting it was that heaven let ya. They tried to bring me down
*not sure if that makes any sense, but that's what this page says. copied and pasted

Anyway, had to get that off my chest, enjoy my previous post....They can't bring me down. Man, I feel this song right now. I just heard it like 30 mins. ago and I had to share...it's fits me right now! This was just a vent..continue with my real life...enjoy previous post! When I get well I'm going to be in some people's @$$es b/c they are showing out

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

I hope you feel better soon :)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rose said...

I hear you!. Don't let nobody bring you down.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

Don't let 'em get to you baby...don't let them do it! Remember, never let them see you sweating!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Can't keep a good one down.
Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home