Monday, August 08, 2005

Goodbyes

I'm moving out of my apartment, so you may not see me blogging this week. I'm getting all sentimental I'm going to miss this place. The laughs, arguments, etc. Leaving the apartment really is symbolizing my life right now. I'm moving on and close doors (so much uncertain...man, I'm all over the place). Living at home will be interesting, but it will bring some stability that I will need for my last semester. Let me finish cleaning.......I ran into an old girl who had interest this weekend, interesting. I will blog about that too. Until next time..peace and blessing.

*I'm going to the NO this week, does anyone have any suggestions of places we can hit up.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Dayrell said...

Good luck on your move. And as far as your travelings to the NO, just hit up ALL the restaurants you can...the food out there is the ISH! =)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE APARTMENT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home