Friday, August 26, 2005

Back to the books

"You can freeball bleep, you don't even have to wear draws"
-Trick Daddy (don't be offend read on...it will makes sense later)

I'll be back with part 2 on Monday or so (thanks for all of the love). Schools is back in....booo. I'm taking 14 credit hours and I must do well B or better 2 out of 4 classes (I've done this before). For those of you who have been reading y'all know what's up. Say a prayer for a brother...I must graduate. I was at work today and I observed something that I want you all to be mindful of. Sidenote: All of my books are like $100+ what is this all about? I need a miracle!

Freeballing
I was at work today and I experience the worst scenario for a freeballer. For those of you who enjoying flowing freely be mindful of your attire for your sake and others. This girl at my job was freeballing and this chick decides to wear some nylon cargo type shorts that were a tad-bit too big. So throughout our shift the crack of her bleep is showing. I want to pull her aside and tell her what was going and how wrong she was for making all of us suffer, but I don't know here like that. Plus, subconsciously, I think I may have found it funny; yet, nasty as out get out. You would think people's mother would teach them better.

FAMU
I went there Wednesday. Yes, I skipped class already...I'm suppose to be turning over a new leaf. I went there to handle some business for my organization (did not this aid in my failures last school year). I drove all the way up there in the yota. I don't know if you all know it or not, but the yota is lacking a/c. I was sweating like whitney....it was terrible. The only pleasure I had was my gospel cd (j.moss is what's up for gospel music). Once I got finish handling some business, I chilled with a graduate brother from FSU, then I went to FAMU's campus to sit in on one their e-board meeting. I was trying to find someone who was going to the free Trey Songz concert. Well, none of them were going. What?! A FREE concert and none of them were going. What was that all about? Homie can sing though, he is not studio. He sung live on the radio.

Extra
Obviously, BET is confused. They forgot to list me as one of the 25 hottest males. Somebody must lose their job behind such carelessness. I didn't see the show, but I asked my mom did she see me. Her response "no you didn't make it this year". Clearly, there has been a mistake. If anyone else is offend that they didn't make the list..let it be know!

Part 2 to my journey, my truth will be up by Monday (fo'real)

11 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Spexial said...

lmao @ nasty girl....damn ..where is her class...i guess is in her crack too..ha!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Coley said...

LMAO your funny!! I woulda told ol' girl about herself, but I understand why you didn't! Good luck with the school stuff! I know it can be stressful...

Have a good weekend!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger LivingSingle said...

Lol @ freeballer. She's wrong for that. Tell her next time to wear clothes that fit.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger **FIRE** said...

LMAO buddy, you are something special! LOL If you really want this to be your last year of school you betta act like it!

Tip for freeballers: Beware of zippers.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Campfyah said...

OK, I'm behind time, but Freeballers is a new phase for me. The girl is so wrong. And what's with cutting class dude, yuh wanna be a professional student?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Clay said...

good luck w/ starting school - im back to the grind first week of september and i will have 15 credits so i feel ya

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger lady in satin said...

Sorry you didn't make the list. Maybe next year. And it may help to be famous and succesful in Hollywood. ;-)

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Alright man, I'm gonna say this one mo time, you need to grads-u-ate. Don't mess this up, trying to be Mr. Errthing to errrbody. Work that brain like a slave. Got it? Good.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Aquatic Muse said...

I had 22 hours to take my last semester, so I know the pressure. Good luck (and thanks for stopping by my site for a visit).

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Deirdre said...

You are to funny:)"Freballing" was my fav.

College student huh? Well Congrats on still being in school another year...most kids don't make it from year to year. So keep ya head up!!

Thanks for stopping by my spot...I'll be back:)

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger SMW said...

Are you a GATOR?

Hmmm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home