Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tell me what do you when......

your heart is no longer someplace/where? If you no longer have the feelings you once had towards someone or something?*playing Tamia "Stranger in my house"

"Who are you?"
Everything about you appears to be the same, but it's like I don't know who you are. I no longer feel the passion I once felt. Even the most exciting times can't compare to the times in the past. The intimacy is lacking. Even when I try to reveal the very essence of who I am, it's not the same. Clearly, something has changed. Communicating with you has become difficult. More like dull (some type of rhetoric)...sometimes I avoid it all together. Spending time with you sometimes seems more like a task. Things aren't the SAME! My feelings have changed. Yeah, you disappointed me a few times, but that can't be it or is it?

"The stranger is me"
I've discovered that it's not you who has changed. It's me. I want more. I need more and I don't want to put the effort into getting it out of you. I don't want to try to ignite the flame that once burned for you. In all honest, I've tried and the results have been mediocre with a few a burst of flames. The truth is, I don't want to go, but I don't want to stay-darn, can I get it together.

"When you love someone....you just don't treat them bad"
So now, I'm trying to figure out do I stay or do I go? I just want to explore, try different things-darn, I'm selfish. Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Darn, do I lose what I have trying to get what I don't need. It's obvious my heart is not here like it once was. What do I do???????

Extras:
Females from my past are just popping up...what's going on?

First day out of training and I get a gift. I'm the only new hire who got one. I'm just thorough

BruthaFree Your thoughts have been similar to some of my recent thoughts. I'm like he is killing my post...I'm not going to have anything to post...lol

*playing Kid and Play "Oh la oh la eh"

Has anyone else experience this? What did you do? As always give me your feedback.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

Worst feeling in the world. Just make sure you know what you are doing because you could make the wrong decision and realize this person was best for you. I'm speaking from experience.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger coley said...

zeezy4sheezy said it best... The grass isn't always greener on the other side. But, on the flip side... You can't stay in a situation withought feeling complete! I definitely believe in the saying "what's meant to be will be" and "If you love something set it free... If it's meant to be it will be" GOOD LUCK! ~matters of the heart are never easy! If you want, check out my site, I just posted about a similar issues (titled Can someone please explain?)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

If you are feeling dissatisfied and unfulfilled it's time to move on and not the let the fear of the unknown stop you. You are doing a disservice to yourself and the other party, because they deserve more than a person who doesn't even WANT to be with them... or can take or leave them.

It sounds like it's time to move on... and explore other possibilities. =) And that's not always a bad thing.

Love that song by 702 by the way. LOL =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home