Wednesday, June 22, 2005

update

Nothing too much is going on. I applied for a job, which I will get. My brother is interviewing me on Friday (brotherhood can be a blessing). I'll probably start on Tuesday. I don't want the job....I really don't want it! However, me walking around looking like who shot john, is not working. I can't have that going on. I have been looking tow back (yes, tow). Plus, I need to get some threads. I just need the cash plan and simple. I really freaked up my hearing. I could hear like 50% out of my right ear and 90% out of my left ear. DON'T USE Q-TIPS PPL...THEY WILL MESS U UP!!! I knew this, but not to this extent. After treating myself twice with peroxide...I think I'm about 90% in both ears thank goodness (didn't do left ear the second time-I should have).

I wasn't such a good boy last week. I have not been to church for the pass two Sundays. I was just a mess, but that chapter is close for now. Lets not write in the book again, but I'm unsure if I've concluded the chapter. Still making up my mind. There is an old saying "curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." This not referring to what I've blogged about in the pass.

I read The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison. She is a great writer. That was the first book I've read of hers. The book is decent/good......I think I would appreciate more if I was a female. I'm almost finished with As a Man Thinketh pretty good, short book....looks more like a pamphlet, it's so small and only fifty something pages. It's a good book. Basically, it addresses how our thinking creates not only our habits, but our circumstances. Our mind actually creates! The book feels like you pretty much control everything involving your being (mind, body, and soul). I don't think I'm doing the book justice, it's a great book. So next time you feel "off"...check your thoughts. We control the circumstances, that's what the books promotes. I agree with the book, but I think somethings we don't control. There is a spiritual world that is ignored by this book.

*I'm thinking about cutting all of my hair off and being bald, what do you all think? You all have seen the picture...give me feedback.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger prodigalsun said...

yo... lately you havent been very forthcoming with the details... you mention fam drama... then you doing things that make you skip church for two days... whats up with that?

BOOOOOOOOOO to you. If you dont want to give the goodies... dont mention it. DOUBLE BOOOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home