Thursday, June 16, 2005

Untitled

I'm sitting here streaming in and out of consciousness. My life floats away as I contemplate the whys, could it have been, should I, could I. I want to touch it, grasp it even, but I can't or have I decided that this is to grand for me. Maybe I should just embrace it. These thoughts are so real they leave a scent and I inhale all of the possibilities and questions.

*********************************************************************
We always want the things we can't have. What if you have something you don't want? Do you just throw it away? Let it go? Nope, instead you hold it. Even when it proves to you it's bad for you repeatedly. You still hold it. Unfortunately, it's what you know, so you embrace it. It only becomes an after thought that you actually could break it or throw it away. Escaping only becomes a fantasy. You instead console the blues and walk with this luggage on your back, after all it's your burden, right?

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger No4real4real said...

You still didn't answer my question...

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Stone said...

great post makes me ask myself a few questions too

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Soul Searching said...

I think sometimes it's easier to want what we can't have. Knowing we can't have it from the get go takes away some of the impact of rejection...then if we get it it's like an extra added bonus. great post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home