Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Friends Pt 2

This story will be shorten...b/c I must talk about BET AWARDS!

And I immediately went for the disrespectful moves. Finger in Face and loud talking....
Me:Why is my name in your mouth? Going around telling lies, telling other brothers that we were talking about them.
Drama: What are you talking about? Oh boy are you must be talking about Money, pretty, and shrek. Your name never came out my mouth...I never said your name.
Me: When you said the organization name you said my name and everyone else who came in at that time.
Darma: I never said your name
skip, skip TO THE CLIMAX........
Drama: You aren't going to yell at me in my house like I'm some little kid.
Me: What are you going to do Shut me up? (With a look that says bust a move and I promise I'll make you regret it.)
Drama: No, but this is my house
Me: I don't care if this is your house. I'm going to talk how I want to talk and say what I want to say. When I get ready, all up in here. You brought this on yourself.
Drama: I said this, that, and the other
Me: That's not how it was perceived by me, but we will see. I'm going to call Money and we will see.
Drama: Call him
Me: I go back to my car and get my cellphone called Money. He is like nawl, nawl...don't trip he was just joking blah, blah, blah. We know each other better than that...all the time we spent together...it's just that I graduated..blah (I knew he is lying b/c his original reaction wasn't a cool one).
*At this point I didn't have a leg to stand on and drama went to his room when I went to go get the phone and he never came back out. You may ask why the disrespect, dang after all he is your "brother". Simply put he needs his bleep whipped. In all honest, I was not mad at him for starting the mess with Money. Money and I could have squashed that easy. We came in together, so that was nothing. I was more mad at him causing so much division in the chapter and his slyness. However, he is my brother so I couldn't open up a can like he was a stranger, so I was being disrespectful, because I wanted him to get mad enough to want to fight me. Then, I wouldn't have felt bad for fighting him. I still haven't talked to him since Saturday and I'm not apologizing to h im either. You can't apologize to people like him and I'm not sorry. However, he did find it fitting to bring up the incident in the chapter meeting aint that something? Homie goes on to say that I almost got got for running up in his place like that....WHAT?! However, a brother was like please. You all had space and opportunity last night you didn't do anything and why are you bring this up now...that's between you and him. He asked you last night if you wanted to go there and you didn't. Go tell him that, don't try to impress us.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger No4real4real said...

BOOOOOO!!!! That was whack. You wasted your time. That corny argument could have been handled over the phone. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger mytruth said...

No, this person works for the devil, I promise. I had to be all extra to calm them down. B/c he likes to keep mess up. Guess what, we don't have problems out of him now. A phone call wouldn't have done that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home