Monday, June 20, 2005

family

Yesterday when I was in one of my funks...I'll talk to you later moods. I wasn't there for my mom not realizing this wasn't one of those "What are you doing calls" this was a call for "Vincson, I need you things have hit the fan" and this time in the worst way. And I didn't even answer the phone finding out the news today...had me at a lost for words. I was shocked and amazed at the words that were coming out of her mouth. I"m still pausing now from time to time as I'm typing. After hangin' up it all hit me...this could change all of our lives forever. memories can quick and sound of confusion and anxiety came out of my mouth and tears felled out of my eyes. All this happen to quickly for me to member that I was a man and we don't cry, so in the words of Jay-Z "I gotta make this blog cry". I qickly pulled myself together after a min. of uncertain..no time for tears no it's time to take action. The sad thing is.....I don't even feel the need to pray it's seems fruitless. It can't believe I just said that...

*I'm packing my stuff and I got to figure out what is going on

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger No4real4real said...

Oh my goodness man! What is going on? This sounds serious. I am emailing you right now...

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger prodigalsun said...

hope that whatever is going on works itself out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home