Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Music

If you didn't know...Mint condition is back! They have stayed true to their sound, which I can appreciate. Why do these artist come back and try to do something that isn't them. Mint Condition didn't fall for it...thank goodness. I haven't heard a classic yet, but I haven't really listen to the album. I've played it twice, but I was multi-tasking both times, so I couldn't dig into the album. But I'm sure they have-to-have something that is similar to: "pretty brown eyes", and "what kinda man would I be". Please support real music people, because it it lacking.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sway said...

Mint Condition??? Did i hear MINT CONDITION!!!!
tap dancing on my desk

Oh it is SOOOOOO on!

err... *cough* sorry. Lemme introduce myself. I'm Sway extending handshake Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I figured I'd check u out. First lemme say, welcome welcome welcome!
I'm enjoying your space thusfar and i'll definitely be back to get my read on. :)

Alright...now where was i...

MIN.T CONDI.TION???? is that right. Man my songs were "Someone to love" and "U send me swingin"
reminiscing Ahhh..
well... i definitely gotta pick that CD up... good looking out.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Call 2 Arms said...

They are a great group/band. Good bands, bands where members actually play an instrument are very rare.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Dayrell said...

Oh there you are. Sorry about calling you a girl. LOL!

Yea, that Mint is off the chain, you should defintitely check it out in it's entirety. I can listen to it track by track w/o even skipping. It's great! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home