Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm A Model

I've been chosen to be a model...Yes, your boy will be in the schools calendar (Nawl, it aint Ebony or Essence...but still). Alright!!! Enough about that...however, I'm still happy to entertain the groupies...lol.

Grandmother B-day was today, it was a celebrate (you need to see "Meet the Browns" to get it). Nothing big happen, we just went out to eat. It was ashame that everyone was strugglin' with how old she was (67). I wanted to blog about other things and give some updates on the date, victim, etc....that will happen later. It's 4:11am and I started this blog around 10pm interruptions, I tell you! Plus I had to let my bruh cut my hair.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger prodigalsun said...

Good luck with the modeling thing. I was just asked to be in some charity benefit show as well... it should be interesting.

Anyway, you have been tagged... check out my blog to understand.

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous grayse said...

congrats on the modeling thing ;) The groupies WILL come LOL

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger No4real4real said...

Okay! So how can we get a copy of that calendar???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home