Sunday, May 01, 2005

Beginning the Journey

After viewing Blogs for about 3 to 5 months, I have decided to start one of my own. I first heard of blogs in my Public Relations class, so me being the scholar (euphemism for being nosey) that I am, I decided to do research. Suzette's blog was the first blog I've ever read (so I guess she is the catalyst for my blog-honorable mention, people she linked). You wouldn't believe how hard this was for me...I'm such a private person. My thoughts belong to me and for me to put them on the web for anyone and everyone to see, is a bit much for me. However, I think this will be cool and very embrassing, because LAWD knows my life can be entertaining from time to time. At this point, my life is in limbo. I have many questions, very little answers. These questions range from God, destiny, purpose, sex, relationship and everything in between. I am a 21 year old soon-to-be college grad, so I'm sure this will keep you all entertained. Take a journey with this 21 year old black male as he analyzes: life, himself, and everything else under the sun. Let the Journey begin

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Suezette b.k.a. Mz.Black Geisha said...

Hey now...welcome boo!!!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Trent Jackson said...

You asked for it...
I am starting from the very beginning...did I spell that right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home