Sunday, May 01, 2005

allow me to re-introduce myself

Okay, I'm trying to come up with a unique way to introduce myself to the blog world, so of course I took ideas from various blogs and merged them together (Nothing is new under the sun).

Now playing...Slim Thug ft. T.I. & Bun B -3 kings

5 things......

5 things about me......
1.)I'm 5'8
2.) I love hard, so I don't love often
3.)I love music
4.)I'm an idealist
5.)I'm a thinker...I analyze life too much Darn it!

5 things that describe me.......
1.)Open minded
2.)Loyal
3.)Confident 98% of the time (some think I'm cocky, but they don't know me)
4.)Handsome (wink)
5.)Distance, but it's not my intentions

5 things I haven't experience....
1.) Sex
2.) Countries outside of U.S.
3.) Real love (in a relationship)
4.)Interracial relationship (don't worry black women)
5.)Alcohol

5 things I have experience.....
1.)True friendship
2.)Depression
3.)Success4.)President of a prestigious organization5.)Crazy road trip

5 type of people I dislike.....
1.) Lairs
2.) Inconsiderate people
3.) Simple people
4.) FAKE PEOPLE
5.) Gossipers

*We all have those characteristics.....rather you are aware of it or not, but to practice them is just unacceptable

5 things I believe in.....
1.)God
2.)Karma
3.)Love
4.)Perseverance
5.)Loyalty

5 things I don't understand.....
1.) The will of God
2.) How older people made it back in the day (slavery up into the 30s, 40s)
3.)Rebels without a cause
4.)Self-hatred (we all dis-like things, but to hate yourself)
5.)Racism

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger SmilingOnThaDL said...

Welcome to the Blog World

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger No4real4real said...

hey man i just came into the blog world myself, so i know how you feel. do you thing, what you need to write will come to you. now mind you this coming from a brother who has yet to even start an entry, but no worries my profile is up and i am set to launch my page on sunday. so i have taken my own advice - just a little slow out the gate.

stay tuned...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home